The Comfort Store wants you to be completely satisfied with your order; however, we realize that at times, you may receive an item that doesn’t fit or work as expected. We will gladly accept returns and exchanges that comply with our return policy. Please read our complete Return Policy below carefully before you make a purchase decision or if you decide to make a return or an exchange.
Please inspect your purchase promptly upon receipt to insure the garment is free of any manufacturer’s defect and for order completeness. Please do not immediately discard any packaging or receipts should questions arise regarding the return/exchange of a garment.
NEW GARMENT returns are accepted if the garment is
- unworn, unused, and is free of smoke/perfume odors and pet dander.
- in original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging.
- returned within 21 days following the original purchase date.
- accompanied by original invoice.
Refund with a 10% restocking fee will be given in the same form payment as the original payment.
DEFECTIVE GARMENTS returned to The Comfort Store are accepted if
- garment is free of perfume/smoke odors and pet dander.
- there is Return Authorization (RA#) from The Comfort Store.
- garment is received in clean, laundered* condition within 21 days of sales date.
- the garment is deemed by the manufacturer to have a manufacturer’s defect upon the return to The Comfort Store.
The Comfort Store is happy to replace any garment deemed by the manufacturer to have a manufacturer’s defect.
*Due to federal health regulations, worn product being returned must be laundered prior to return.
REFUSED DELIVERY OR WRONG ADDRESS
- No refund or store credit will be given.
- No refund or store credit for shipping will be given.
- All acceptable returns will be refunded with store credit or less 10% restocking fee.
- All store credit/exchange prices are based on original purchase price of product.
UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS: A return made without a Return Authorization (RA) of acceptable return garments will be issued only 80% Store Credit.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED FOR RETURN:
- Custom-made garment
- Anti-Embolism Garment
- Medical Wraps
- Wound Care or Bandaging Products
- UlcerCare garments
- Products damaged due to customer negligence and/or improper care
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA):
- Email Info@TheComfortStoreOnline.com or call 512-323-6181 during business hours.
- Have available your customer ID # and/or your telephone number used in ordering.
- You will be given an RA # to be included in your authorized return package.
RETURNING A PRODUCT
- Obtain the RA # by email or phone and write it clearly on outside of package.
- Use secure, sturdy packaging to prevent damage.
- Use USPS with tracking and/or insured option; UPS or FEDEX.
- Include the original sales receipt.
- Include an email address to be used for confirming receipt of returned items.
- Include the Return/Exchange document included in your original shipment.
- Include instructions for refund of a) store credit or b) exchange.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and return shipping costs.
- Address all returns to
The Comfort Store Returns
7301 Burnet Rd, Ste 200M
Austin, TX 78757
The Comfort Store offers only FIRST QUALITY products that are current inventory, are stored in a climate-controlled facility, and are obtained by The Comfort Store directly from the manufacturer – not a distributor or 2nd party seller. Please be assured that your purchase is made from a manufacturer’s Certified Dealer and that the product you are purchasing is not from aging, outdated stock. We pride ourselves in our customer service, 1st quality products, and service by a team of experienced, trained fitters. We are happy to briefly discuss your compression needs via email at Info@TheComfortStoreOnline.com.
Thank you for the trust you show in The Comfort Store by ordering from us. We look forward to assisting you!
Return Policy by The Comfort Store is subject to change.